The Clinton Death-Toll: Part Two

Before I get into the second part of this list, I want to begin by saying that it's proving itself to be quite the psychological odyssey, researching the suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons and their inner circle. To get a sense of what I'm talking about, take a moment to consider the following questions.

First, how many people do you know who've died in plane crashes?

How many people do you know who committed suicide?

Or who were killed in robberies gone wrong?

Or who were "robbed" and yet had nothing stolen?

How many people do you know who've been decapitated?

Burned alive?

Hit by trains?

For the Clintons, the answers to these questions are staggering. 

If any of you reading this were able to claim one-twentieth of their numbers,... anyone you told about it would immediately consider you a serial killer, and would likely report their information and suspicions to the FBI.

As I stated in the opening notes of the previous entry, my criteria for vetting these cases, (all of which are connected to the Clintons in some way,) was to boil the list down to only those cases that fit one or both of two standards; 1. Deaths of people personally associated with the Clintons, (in other words, not associated by proxy of any intermediary party or parties,) and 2. Deaths that presented easily drawn lines of motive leading to the Clintons more directly than to any other party.

What you will find nowhere on my final, vetted list, (however long it ends up being,) are any parties whose deaths were not immediately beneficial to the Clinton machine.

When I published Part One, I'd believed myself to be halfway done. Having investigated seventy of the one-hundred forty cases I started with, I'd disqualified forty-two as not meeting the above criteria. This produced a list of twenty-eight, not including the deaths of the witnesses (and suspect) in the Henry/Ives "Boys on the Track" -case, nor the dozen former Clinton bodyguards who've been killed.

I took a week off to give myself some distance from the subject, as the process had taken a heavy toll on my health, my sleep, and my state of mind. Then I commenced finishing my research,... or so I thought.

However, beyond expectation, more cases began to emerge, both from my own research and from the several readers who've volunteered help, and the list got longer... and longer...

...and longer.

It seems that Communist Dictators do not, in fact, require the full institutionalization of their policies in order to begin overflowing the mass-graves. No, indeed the slaughter starts decades ahead of the official raising of the red-flag.

Part One of this series came at the cost of two months of phone calls, emailing, and more dark-web surfing than I've ever done in my life. I have already tapped every contact and source I've ever worked with and even gotten my number blocked by several Arkansas government offices. And that was just getting through the first seventy cases. Since then, my Master List has grown by over two-hundred-sixty names. 

It seems like there is no bottom to this pit.

I've only been working on Part Two for a week, and so this entry is significantly shorter. Going forward, however, I will commit more time to research between publishings for the remainder of the cases. My next little project, before I get back to the list, is to go into some of the cases in Part One with much greater depth, and expand their entries significantly, (in Particular Vince Foster, Danny Casolaro, and Seth Rich.) I'm hoping to have that updated by sometime next week. So, Part Three is likely another month away, and for now, the plan is to release one new part or segment a month until I'm done.

When I will be done remains to be determined. 

After all, the gears of the Clinton machine are still turning, blades enthusiastically whirring, blood spraying from the mouth of the combine, a scarlet downpour as heavy as ever.

So, it's anybody's guess.



These are in no particular order.

29 - Shawn Lucas: Process server working together with Brandon Yoshimura for One Source Process, Inc. served the Democratic National Committee with a lawsuit for Fraud on July 3, 2016, in which Debbie Wasserman Schultz is named as the prime suspect in rigging the Democratic Presidential Primary for Hillary Clinton against the Bernie Sanders campaign. (This was shortly before Wasserman Schultz tendered her resignation as Chair of the DNC.)

On July 22 of 2016, the DNC filed a motion to dismiss the suit on partial grounds of improper service, citing Lucas's appearance in a viral video capturing the moment he served the lawsuit. However, as Lucas was found to have had no part in staging said video, nor any association to the media sources that filmed and circulated it, the motion was denied.

Later, on August 2, 2016, Lucas was found dead in his home, by his girlfriend.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Washington D.C. determined,... two months after Lucas's passing,... that the cause of death was "accidental" due to "the combined adverse effects" of fentanyl, (a synthetic opioid,) cyclobenzaprine (a muscle relaxer,) and mitragynine, (aka: "kratom.")

30 - R. Montgomery Raiser: Son of C. Victor Raiser II, Robert Montgomery Raiser was also heavily involved in the Clinton presidential campaign. He was killed along with his father in a plane crash while vacationing in Alaska in 1992, (the year Clinton was elected President.)

31 - William Colby: Director of the CIA from 1973 to 1976 under Presidents Nixon and Ford, and the subject of the 2003 biography Lost Crusader, by John Prados, Colby began writing for Strategic Investment Newsletter in 1996. Many in the intelligence community expressed concern over the position, citing Colby's well-known history of divulging CIA secrets. 

It was Colby who'd revealed to Congress the plans to kill Fidel Castro, the CIA spying, mail-opening, and warrantless wiretapping of American citizens in direct violation of their agency charter, and the conducting of biological weapons-testing and mind-control experiments on unsuspecting American citizens using LSD (MK Ultra.) 

He was later replaced as CIA Director by George HW Bush.

Three years prior to hiring Colby, in 1993, Strategic Investor had covered the death of Vince Foster in depth, going so far as to hire the very handwriting experts who publicly determined that Foster's later discovered, torn-to-pieces "suicide note" (which hadn't been found when his briefcase was first searched, but later materialized out of thin air, with no fingerprints on any of the pieces,...) had, in fact, been a forgery. 

It was known to the press that William Colby was sitting on a great deal of yet-to-be-revealed information concerning Vince Foster's death.

On April 27 of 1996, Colby was alone at his weekend house across from Cobb Island, Maryland. He'd spent the day preparing his sailboat for summer at a nearby marina. Multiple witnesses from the marina confirmed that he'd worked on his sailboat for at least six hours that day.

Upon arriving home at 7pm, Colby made a phone call to his wife, Sally Shelton, a high-ranking State Department official. Sally was visiting family in Texas. According to her, William had said that he was exhausted from having worked on the boat all day and that he would steam some clams for dinner, take a shower, and go to bed.

Two sets of eye-witnesses reported having seen him a few minutes later, in his yard watering a willow tree. One was his gardener who'd stopped by at 7:15pm to introduce William to his sister who was visiting at the time. The others were Colby's two next-door neighbors who saw him at the same time from their window. They claimed that after he'd finished watering, he'd gone inside to have dinner on the glassed-in front porch.

He was found over a week later, drowned in a tributary of the Potomac River in Rock Point, Maryland on May 6 of that year.

The official conclusion was, (I assure you this is not a joke,) that Colby, a man considered by everyone who knew him to be a methodical, careful, and meticulous man, had put down his fork in the middle of dinner, gotten up and decided to go on a spur-of-the-moment canoeing excursion, telling no one, not even his wife, at which point he left his home unlocked, his computer turned on, and his partly eaten dinner and full glass of wine on the porch table. Then, after a half-eaten dinner and a full day of manual labor,...

this 76-year-old man proceeded to paddle his canoe... 

over twenty-miles,... 


at night,... which point, he fell overboard and drowned.

CNN originally reported that the missing-persons report had been filed by Colby's neighbors the next morning when they'd found his canoe wedged under the dock at Colby's house.

Later the network claimed that he'd been reported missing by his wife Sally, an hour after having spoken to him on the phone and that the canoe had been found a quarter-mile downstream from Colby's home. Either account would mean that, after Colby drowned, his body stayed put in Rock Point, MD, but the canoe had rowed itself the 20+ miles back to his house.

Later still, the story changed yet again and he was never reported missing and the canoe had been found on a sandbank a short distance from where his body had been discovered. This remains the official story today,... as far as the canoe is concerned.

The characterization of the missing person's report has gone back to "his wife filed it shortly after speaking with him on the phone that evening."

As for the canoe, according to every local boater and fisherman in the area, there was anywhere from four to six times too much sand in the hull to have merely been the result of tidal deposits, considering that the canoe had only been beached long enough for two tides to have come in. 

That the sand had been deliberately shoveled into the canoe to prevent it from washing away, was universally agreed upon by all witnesses and consulted experts. In spite of this, the official report lists the canoe as having flipped onto its side on a sandbank and become weighted down with sand by the tide.

Colby's body had been discovered, (approximately 20 yards from where the canoe had been found,) in an area that had already been thoroughly searched, several times by multiple teams and helicopters.

Also notable about the body was the absence of a life jacket. According to Colby's wife, William had always, without exception worn his very distinctively colored, custom lifejacket whenever he went out on the water.

The lifejacket was never found.

Independent investigative journalists have since determined that false stories were being deliberately planted in the media, including quoting Colby's wife as having been told by phone that William was going canoeing that evening. She has consistently denied any such story.

William Colby's death was, in spite of all available evidence and eye-witness testimony ...ruled an accident.

Note: For whatever this may be worth, the week he died, Colby was scheduled to meet with Steven Greer, founder of the Disclosure Project.*


Before proceeding with the list, here is, for future reference...

A Brief Primer on The Inslaw Scandal**

Inslaw Incorporated is a Washington DC-based software company that markets and services case management software to various entities in the courts and related justice agencies, as well as large law firms, the law departments of individual corporations, and to virtually the entire private insurance industry. 

Inslaw's bread-and-butter product in trade is a software program called PROMIS, (Prosecutors Management Information Systems,) an extremely sophisticated framework for the management of vast amounts of information with categorization criteria that is both broad and deeply nuanced. PROMIS can, among other things, track individuals solely by their involvement with the legal system, no matter how brief or trivial, as well as not only searching but combining disparate databases to circumvent the need for interdepartmental or even inter-company cooperation.

In 1982, Inslaw secured a contract with the Department of Justice. (It should be noted for future reference, that this contract was won after a veritable cavalcade of representatives from various entities, both private and government,...  foreign and domestic,... had visited the Inslaw offices to check out the software, expressed great interest in it and then never got back to them. Many of the representatives in question, it would later turn out, had long been suspected of being assets of the NSA.)

Anway, Inslaw won a contract to install and service PROMIS in the offices of the US Attorney. However, the person hired and assigned by the DoJ to manage the contract, one C. Madison Brewer, had just been fired by Inslaw. 

One month after the contract had been finalized and signed, Brewer recommended its termination, in spite of Inslaw performing at or beyond the agreed-upon levels. The DoJ proceeded to seize the software and to withhold payment (otherwise known as "stealing,") ruling officially that its status as a federal bureau placed it above private property law.

Former Attorney General Elliot Richardson was then hired by Inslaw to represent them in the lawsuit they brought against the Justice Department, claiming that the company had been the victim of a federal, criminal conspiracy.

Five years later, in 1987, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge George Bason ruled in favor of Inslaw. he awarded the owners of the company $6.8 million, stating that Justice Department officials "took, converted, and stole" PROMIS through "trickery, fraud, and deceit."

Judge Bason's reappointment was then denied the following year. He was replaced by one of the Justice Department lawyers whom he'd ruled against in the Inslaw case.

The case had, at that point, reached the level of a full, federal government conspiracy.

Circling back a bit, though ownership of PROMIS had reverted back to Inslaw, modified versions of the pirated software were then sold by US Intelligence agencies (including the NSA,) to over 88 foreign intelligence agencies, as well as private entities such as banks. These modified versions of PROMIS included "backdoors" for US operatives to hack into for various intelligence-gathering purposes, including but not limited to monitoring real-time financial transactions and money laundering at banks anywhere in the world. These backdoors can also be (and have been) used by intelligence service hackers and NSA officials to launder money themselves.

The company tasked with the marketing of this stolen PROMIS software and coordinating its use among the US intelligence community was Systematics Incorporated of Little Rock, Arkansas, (now known as Alltel.)

Their intellectual property lawyer, (and the person tasked with protecting the company from the numerous lawsuits and investigations that ensued concerned with the modified version of PROMIS they were peddling,) was a woman you may have heard of named Hillary Rodham Clinton.


Continuing with the list...

32 - Larry Guerrin: Private Detective investigating the Inslaw case.

Killed in February of 1987. No cause of death has ever been revealed to the public.

33 - Lt. Alan Standorf: Employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence/surveillance, working at the Vint Hill Farms Station, (at the time a joint U.S. Army/NSA listening post.)

In 1990, he made contact with Danny Casolaro, (see Part One,) an investigative journalist who was investigating the Inslaw case. Standorf furnished Casolaro with copies of classified documents related to bulk data collection, money laundering, as well as a list of "dissidents" that were to be rounded up in case of exposure.

Standorf's body was found, with no visible wounds, on January 31, 1991, wedged into the floor of the backseat of his car in a short-term parking lot of Washington National Airport. Initially, Dr. Stephen Sheehy of the Medical Examiner's Office in Northern Virginia confirmed the information the family had been given at the time -- that Alan had died of a blunt-force blow to the back of the head, nearly a month prior to his body's discovery. This explanation has since been scrubbed from the official record, and all further details of his demise have been classified by the NSA, to the point of openly violating DoJ Guidelines.

The case remains officially "unsolved."

34 - Dennis Eisman: Philidelphia attorney who'd assisted in the defense in the "Fatal Vision" murders in February of 1970. 

Eisman had been identified as having information pertinent to the Inslaw case and was facing indictment.

Eisman's body was discovered with a fatal gunshot wound to the chest, sitting in his Porsche, parked in a downtown parking garage in Rydal, PA (a suburb of Philidelphia.) He was 50 years old.

Ruled a suicide.

35 - Ian Spiro: An International businessman and commodities broker, Ian Stuart Spiro was also a contracted intelligence operative for the CIA, who, according to journalists and international news networks in the early 90s, had been "an indispensable asset" in the gathering of U.S. and British supported intelligence as well as high-level hostage negotiation. He'd also been a covert foreign-policy dealmaker throughout the 1980s.

Evidence has revealed that Spiro worked directly for Oliver North on the Iran weapons-for-hostages bargains, the "October Surprise" and in official efforts to free Western hostages in Lebanon.

Spiro had been working for some time with CIA asset Michael Riconosciuto in collecting evidence and supporting documents which the two men were using to build a dossier which they'd planned to present to the Federal Grand Jury conducting the initial hearings on the Inslaw lawsuit. Spiro reported to many friends and colleagues during this time, that he'd been receiving numerous death threats by phone. He theorized that the threats were coming from either the Defense Intelligence Agency, Mossad agents, or the CIA itself.

In the book The Other Side of Deception, written by former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky, Spiro is accused of having stolen money from the Mossad to pay Hezbollah in exchange for the freeing of Western hostages.

On November 1, 1992, Spiro's wife and three children were found murdered in their home. Each had been shot in the head. Ian was found, dead of cyanide ingestion, nearly a week later in a parked car in the Borego Desert.

The official conclusion was that Spiro had murdered his wife and children, and then committed suicide. Investigators have never established a possible motive.

36 - Vali Delahanty: 39-year-old woman who'd been living with her boyfriend, John Munson, a long-time friend and confidant of CIA contract officer Michael Riconosciuto, (see Ian Spiro, above.)

She disappeared in August of 1992.

Vali wrote to Riconosciuto stating she had information that the DEA was working with John Munson to set Riconosciuto up on a false amphetamine-manufacturing charge.

Delahanty's sister, Debbie Baker had reported that Vali had called her shortly before her disappearance. Vali had told her that she was in possession of extremely sensitive information relating to the Inslaw scandal, as well as the DEA and Justice Department's attempt to falsely imprison Riconosciuto. She further told Debbie that she was prepared to testify on these matters before a Grand Jury.

Her skeletal remains were discovered in a ravine in Lake Bay, Washington in April of the following year. 

While no cause of death has been determined, the evidence at the scene was reported to suggest that Delahanty had been wading in a nearby creek, spread out her clothes to dry and had been sitting on a log when she died.

Several months before her body was discovered, John Munson had, while under the influence of alcohol, reportedly told several people at a local bar that Vali was dead.

37 - John Crawford: Attorney with information relating to the Inslaw scandal, Crawford was set to testify before the Grand Jury.

He died from an apparent heart attack in Tacoma, Washington in April of 1993, before his testimony could be heard. While the cause of his death raises no particular suspicion, the fact that he was one of several lawyers and investigators working with Riconosciuto on matters related to the Inslaw scandal, to die within a relatively short period of time, is suspicious in itself.

38 - Pete Sandvigen: CIA agent. He'd been part of a 26-man team in Afghanistan during the late 80s and had tried to help defend Riconosciuto against the DoJ's trumped-up amphetamine charges.

A resident of Whidbey Island, Washington, Sandvigen left the island's Navy Air Station reportedly to do some legwork for Riconosciuto as part of his investigation into the Inslaw scandal and was never heard from again.

His body was found on December 2, 1992. His service pistol was found without the ammo magazine.

No cause of death has ever been disclosed to the public.


*The can of worms that this suggests is something I'm not going to get into in this article. It's a project for another time.

**Eventually, we're going to delve much deeper into the Inslaw Case, PROMIS, and the pattern of connections that have come to be known as "The Octopus." There are literal dozens more mysterious deaths tied to this affair, than those I've vetted thus far. This is a rabbit-hole all its own that seems to go for miles. As such, it is one more project for another time.


Popular posts from this blog

Pfizer Confirms: Their Covid-19 Vaccine is 2-3 Times More Lethal than the Virus

Jen Psaki Refuses to Acknowledge Economic Reality... Because She Thinks It's Mean